- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide will take you through Velaro setup basics and leverage default workflow settings to get started quickly.
Step 1: Set up Profile
- Upload your profile image on the Profile page (https://app.velaro.com/#/account/profile). See Upload a profile image for instructions.
- Set name and local timezone on the Profile Details tab. See Profile > Details.
- For more information on the profile tabs, see the section: Profile screen
Step 2: Add chat to your Website
- Install an inline chat window on your website to get started using chat. See Add Velaro to your website
- To create invitations to chat, see Invitation Design.
- To modify prechat survey default settings, see Pre-chat survey.
Step 3: Brand for your Company
- Brand the chat window: set your company name, logo, and color scheme. See Chat Designer or Legacy Inline Chat Design.
- To customize email transcripts, see /wiki/spaces/ITSD/pages/229441639.
Step 4: Set up Groups
- Set up groups based on how you do business. See Configure Groups.
Step 5: Invite Agents
- Send invitations to the individuals who will be conducting chats and managing the system. See Manage Agents.