Customize the automated message for a group that is displayed to the visitor when an agent joins the chat.
- In the Account Settings→ Design→ Chat Designer section (https://app.velaro.com/#/admin/design/chat-designer)
- Select the tab that looks like a typewriter
- replace the welcome text, or other system text as desired
- If multiple groups are being used, be sure to select the correct group from the right-hand side group drop-down menu
- Be sure to save your changes
If you are using the Legacy Chat Design UI, these are the steps you should take:
From the “Notices” tab in the page, you can set up various automated messages for the user when an agent joins a chat.
- Go to Account Setup > Design > Inline Chat (https://app.velaro.com/#/admin/design/inline-chat)
- Select the group to be modified.
- Click on the "Notices" tab.
- Change the text in the "Agent has joined" field.
- Click "Save Changes".